In November – December 2021, Claire Cunningham Projects and National Theatre of Scotland embarked on a 5-city European tour of Claire Cunningham’s acclaimed dance-theatre piece Thank You Very Much. Already delayed from 2020 due to COVID-19, the tour to Switzerland, Sweden and Germany was the company’s first post-Brexit and mid-pandemic international touring work.
Join some of the team behind the project to discuss the challenges and opportunities of European touring in the current climate, including:
- COVID, Brexit and access practicalities on tour
- Artistic adaptation of work to fit in with COVID restrictions
- Artistic development of an alternative to the physical show
- Travelling internationally with a baby and navigating PIPA support
- Partnership working between a national company and independent artist.
The team will share what we learned and what we’ll do differently next time.
There will be two opportunites to join the conversation:
Please vist the host organisation’s websites to find out about access options.