- CAP – Wed 17 July at 7.30pm
- AD – Fri 19 July at 7.30pm (Audio describer: Emma Jane McHenry)
- BSL – Sat 20 July at 7.30pm (Interpreter: Amy Cheskin)
- The venue is located just off Cheetham Hill Road, two miles north of Manchester city centre. The Ukrainian Cultural Centre is around ten minutes’ walk from Queens Road Metrolink.
- There is ample parking at the venue, including accessible spaces.
- There is step-free, flat floor access to all areas of the venue. There are toilets on site, including an accessible toilet.
- This is a seated event, and wheelchair spaces and accessible seating will be available.
- Assistance dogs are welcome at the venue.
Commissioned by Manchester International Festival, National Theatre of Scotland and Perth Festival in association with tanzhaus nrw and Dance Umbrella. Produced by Manchester International Festival and National Theatre of Scotland.